India Full time
Hiring Japanese Chef for pan Asian restaurant in 5 star international luxury hotel, in key metro city of India.
Chef must be an expert in making sushi and also hot Japanese foods.
Age upto 50 years max, minimum experience 7-10 years
Salary upto 6000 USD
Accommodation and expats benefits will be given.
Please apply at [email protected]
Philadelphia, PA, USA Full time
Sushi Cook will be responsible for overall preparation of all menu items under direction of Executive Sushi Chef.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sets up assigned station to prepare for service.
- Maintains cleanliness and mis en place of station throughout service.
- Responsible for proper preparation of food items on assigned station(s).
- Responsible for identifying items prepared for guests with allergies and dietary restrictions.
- Works as a team with other Line Cooks, Prep Cooks, Dishwashers and FOH & BOH Management teams.
- Ensures Schulson Collective steps of service are met at all times.
- Notifies Chefs of any lags on items from assigned station(s).
- Creates memorable experience to build repeat business.
- Welcomes and acknowledges guests according to company standards, when applicable
- Assists with the cleaning, sanitation and organization of work area
- Orders ingredients and supplies as directed by Manager or Chef
- Cleans, sanitizes, and organizes all kitchen areas, walk-in coolers, and all storage areas according to specifications.
- Performs additional responsibilities as assigned
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally push and/or pull up to 50 pounds. The employee will spend over 4 hours daily standing or walking.
Required Education and Experience
- Must possess excellent knife skills
- High school diploma required.
- One (1) year prior Sushi Cook experience is preferred.
- Must be able to work clean and organized, producing consistent product.